Reading / Writing
Cutler Real Estate asked Nancy a few questions so you can get to know her better, and here are Nancy's replies.
1. What is your professional/educational background?
I have a BS in Business, Degree in Marketing from Miami University, Oxford, Ohio. I have performed a variety of jobs in my career with many years in training and teaching.
2. Why did you choose a career in real estate?
A Real Estate career for me is exciting as I am very customer oriented and like to help others achieve their goals. The opportunity to work for myself, set my own hours, and realize a financial income that depends on my effort is something I have dreamed about for a while.
3. What area do you live in currently and what do you like about where you live?
My husband and I recently downsized from a 4 bedroom, 2 story colonial to a 3 bedroom ranch, in the neighborhood where I grew up. I like being able to help my mom, who is one block over. I also enjoy getting to talk to my neighbors and making new friends here. This location in Jackson Township is close to shopping and entertainment so I don't have to travel far.
4. How do you spend your free time?
I take care of my house, cook meals, go to the gym, walk my neighborhood, host neighborhood gatherings, work on house projects, hang out with my husband, our friends, my sisters and listen to a book now and then. On Monday nights, I attend a bible study and intercessory prayer time. Currently, I am teaching a short term study for a few women. I also still fill in as a Chiropractic Assistant at my previous part-time job.
5. If you could only keep 5 possessions what would they be?
6. In one word, how do you think your friends/family would describe you?